I want to travel to Bangladesh with my minor child. Which documentation do I need to get visa?

If you, as a legal guardian, are traveling alone with your minor child you will need to provide us the following documentation:

- Authorization to travel for Minors signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Visa application form signed by parent or legal guardian;
- Birth certificate
If you and your spouse are traveling to Bangladesh with minor child, Visa application form must be signed by parent or legal guardian. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us