Do I need the ESTA for travelling to Puerto Rico or to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Yes, ESTA is required for travelling to these locations if you are a citizen of a Visa Waiver Program country.

Viselio can help you in obtaining your ESTA by applying on our website.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us