How long can I stay in the United States if holding an ESTA?

You are allowed to stay for a maximum of 90 days. This type of travel authorisation is valid for two years from the date it was granted or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. The approval is good for multiple entries - meaning you may use it for more than one entry into the U.S. 

If you intend to stay longer than 90 days, you must obtain a visa at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate.
You can apply for your ESTA on  Viselio website.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us