My minor child is travelling with me to Australia. Is the eVisitor applicable for a minor too?

Yes, a minor child needs the same type of visa as you do. It is required to hold an eVisitor for each family member travelling with you to Australia, including those who are younger than 18 years of age and are included on your passport.

Viselio can help you obtain your and your child's eVisitor.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us