Am I allowed to study in Canada if holding the eTA?

If you go to study in Canada, you must apply for a study permit. The same rule applies in case you are travelling to Canada for work - you must apply for a work permit.

Please contact the Canadian embassy for more information about these permits and required documents.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us