Currently, I am visiting the United States. Do I need the eTA in order to board my flight to Canada?

If you are holding proper documentation to enter the United States, you don't need to apply for the eTA.

In case you are planning a trip that involves visiting the United States and then going to Canada, please contact the U.S. embassy considering required documentation for the U.S. visa/travel documents.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us