I am holding a dual citizenship. One of them is Canadian. Should I apply for the eTA?

You don't need the eTA in this case. 

A Canadian citizen, including a dual Canadian citizen, holds a valid Canadian passport. American-Canadians can travel with a valid Canadian or U.S. passport as well. 
Do make sure to carry both passports when travelling.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us