I am holding a valid Canadian visa. Do I need to apply for the eTA in order to board my flight to Canada?

Those travellers who already have a valid Canadian visa do not need the eTA to fly to Canada.

They can continue their travel with the visitor visa until it expires.
The eTA is only for the  visa-exempt nationalities and it is the equivalent of the Canadian visa.
In case you don't have a Canadian visa, you can check in the list of the nationalities on  Viselio's website if you can apply for the eTA with us.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us