Do I need to send you my passport in order to get the eTA visa label?

No, you do not need to send us any documentation. You will get a notification of the granted eTA by email. The eTA is electronically linked to the passport which details you submitted when applying for the eTA. You need to present this passport when you check-in to your flight to Canada. The airline staff and the Canada Border Services Agency will scan your passport to confirm that you have a valid eTA. If you do not have one, you won’t be able to board your flight.

In case you are holding a dual nationality, make sure to bring the passport you applied with for your eTA.
Viselio can help you in obtaining your eTA by applying on our website.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us