I am planning my trip to Canada by cruise, can I apply for the eTA?

Travellers who are intending to travel to Canada by land or sea (by bus, train, or boat, including cruise ship) need to provide another set of travel documents. 

The  eTA only applies when you are flying to, or transiting through a Canadian airport. 
For further information about the necessary travel documents, please contact your nearby Canadian embassy.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us