What do I need if I am entering Russia by train?

If you are entering Russia by train (either by Allegro or Tolstoy), you will need the following documents:

- a passport that has minimum 6 months of validity after the trip. Children need to have their own passport;
- on board the train, you will get two copies of an entry card. After filling it in, you should keep one copy that is stamped by the Russian authorities with you during your stay in Russia;
- a visa that is valid at the moment of crossing the Russian border. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us