I want to travel to Democratic Republic of Congo with my child who is a minor. Which documentation do I need to get the visa?

If you, as a parent or a legal guardian, are travelling alone to DR Congo with your child who is a minor you will need to provide us with the following additional documentation:

- Visa application form signed by parent or legal guardian;
- Copy of ID or passport of parent or legal guardian who is not travelling;
- An authorization signed by the parents or legal guardians who are not travelling.
- Copy of birth certificate

Viselio can help you obtain your visa for DR Congo. Check the required documents on our website and apply by filling out the online visa application form. Once your visa is approved, we are sending it to your address.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us