I am under 18 years old. Can I travel to Democratic Republic of Congo alone?

Yes, but you will need to provide us with the following additional documents:

- Visa application form signed by a parent or legal guardian;
- Copy of ID or passport of parents or legal guardians;
- An authorization signed by the parents or legal guardians;
- Copy of birth certificate.

Viselio can help you obtain your visa for DR Congo. Check the required documents on our website and apply by filling out the online visa application form. Once your visa is approved, we are sending it to your address.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us