Which information should the invitation letter from a business partner from Democratic Republic of Congo contain?
The letter must be written in English and it should:
- be printed on the letterhead of the inviting company with details about the said company (contact name, address, telephone number, name and function of the signatory, company's field of activity, company seal);
- confirm the reason, length of stay and destination information, a frequency of entry, itinerary;
- contain information about the applicant, such as full name, date of birth, passport number, position in the company;
- contain information about the relationship between the applicant and the invite.
- notarized and then stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kinshasa (DGM).
Viselio can help you obtain your business visa for DR Congo. Check the required documents on our website and apply by filling out the online visa application form. Once your visa is approved, we are sending it to your address.