Which information should a business introduction letter for business visa for Democratic Republic of Congo contain?
This letter must be written by the Swiss company which is sending the individual to DR Congo. The letter must be written in English, printed on the letterhead of the Swiss company, and it should contain:
- information about the applicant, such as full name, date of birth, passport number...;
- designation/status of the applicant in the company;
- purpose of visiting Congo, travel dates and the duration of stay needs to be the same as the duration of the visa;
- name and address of the receiving organization in Congo;
- details of Central and/or State government offices if the applicant is visiting them;
- confirmation to cover travel expenses.