I live in the United Kingdom but I do not possess a passport from United Kingdom. Do I need any additional documentation in order to apply for Indian visa?

 If the applicant is not a United Kingdom national and is a foreigner, then they have to sumbit proof of residence in the United Kingdom.
European Union citizens should provide two utility bills of the same type (ex. Gas, Electricity, Water, Landline Telephone, Council Tax Bills and Tenancy):
- One bill which is up to 3 months old;
- One bill which is between 24-27 months old.
It doesn't matter if the address of the applicant is changed in the meantime.

All other nationalities (except EU) should provide a valid residence permit or UK visa as proof of applicant's residence in the United Kingdom. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us