If the applicant is a minor (under 16 years of age), can they sign the Indian visa application form?

 Visa application form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. Documents that also need to be presented are:

- A copy of the child’s birth certificate showing both parents names.
- Photocopy of both parents passports
- An authorization signed by both parents or legal guardians addressed to the High Commission of India or its Consulate reserve in London. The address of the High Commission of India: High Commission of India,
India House
Note: In case of a divorce, Child Custody Letter from the court regarding the child is required.
In case of a single parent, Solicitor’s Letter and Child Benefit letter will be required.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us