I will go to Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China. Do I need a multi entry tourist visa?

 The Embassy of China in France doesn't issue multiple entry tourist visa. You can apply only for a single or double entry to China.

For more than the double entry, you should apply for another visa in Hong Kong or Macao.
French citizen holding a French passport can travel to Hong Kong/Macao visa-free for a short visit or tourism and stay in Hong Kong/Macao for up to 90 days.
If the purpose of the visit is to work, study or join in any business performances, you should get a related visa. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us